Yey!!! After 30 games, I did it!!! Finaly!! :D
Team Picks and Bans:
I had a good feeling about this game right from the start... Even though it begun in the weirdest of ways... You see, our Nocturne had the same skin as I have on Nocturne. And I thought I was playing Nocturne this game so I stared with my jungling build (aka Vampiric Scepter)... Of course, when the team told me what I have done, I replied with a "FML". Because I may have just costed my team the game. I didn't. Our team was too good and started from the beggining. Even though Ashe got the first blood on Sona, Cait managed to get the double kill right after and from there on, it was a one side show.
As we figured out at the end, our Nocturne was actually a 1500 elo player who DuoQ'ed with a much lower elo friend. The game went so in our favour that we may have lost 1 or 2 team fights but must have won more than 10. And the opponents just kept going, no surrendering. The game ended after 36 minutes with the destruction of their Nexus.
End game stats:
As usual, the Replay is here:
Game #30
+6 Elo Gained (because of Nocturne)
And this brought me over 1250, which granted me the Bronze medal for the Seasson 1 ladder!
At this point on, there is no reason to keep trying for Silver as the ladder will be reset for Seasson 2 in a couple of weeks. After that, I'll be back with more games as I'll try to climb up the ladder of Seasson 2 as well!! :) Until then, have fun and good luck!! :D
Team Picks and Bans:
I had a good feeling about this game right from the start... Even though it begun in the weirdest of ways... You see, our Nocturne had the same skin as I have on Nocturne. And I thought I was playing Nocturne this game so I stared with my jungling build (aka Vampiric Scepter)... Of course, when the team told me what I have done, I replied with a "FML". Because I may have just costed my team the game. I didn't. Our team was too good and started from the beggining. Even though Ashe got the first blood on Sona, Cait managed to get the double kill right after and from there on, it was a one side show.
As we figured out at the end, our Nocturne was actually a 1500 elo player who DuoQ'ed with a much lower elo friend. The game went so in our favour that we may have lost 1 or 2 team fights but must have won more than 10. And the opponents just kept going, no surrendering. The game ended after 36 minutes with the destruction of their Nexus.
End game stats:
As usual, the Replay is here:
Game #30
+6 Elo Gained (because of Nocturne)
And this brought me over 1250, which granted me the Bronze medal for the Seasson 1 ladder!
At this point on, there is no reason to keep trying for Silver as the ladder will be reset for Seasson 2 in a couple of weeks. After that, I'll be back with more games as I'll try to climb up the ladder of Seasson 2 as well!! :) Until then, have fun and good luck!! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment