As I already said, an Orianna in the hands of a good player is something to be afraid of... And this one WAS good, I give him that...
Team Picks and Bans:
I had a hard time at mid... Any melee caster against a ranged caster would have troubles... At least, you have to be defensive with Kassadin until you get your Riftwalk... That's what I TRIED to do.. But that bitchy ball of Orianna really gave me a hard time. Thankfully, we got an early lead with Janna getting First Blood on enemy Soraka. Unfortunately, Xin ganked hard and got his team ahead again, and Orianna managed to kill me a little later. Unfortunately for her, I had just gotten my Riftwalk!
Not that I did anything to her... But I tried my hardest to keep her in lane and let our jungler work the other lanes to submission. And our duo queue bottom team did great!! They gave us the lead again, and kept it!! After that, it was a one side show... We won every teamfight and, even though Singed was a threat, he tried to focus me and fell to the traps my teammates had in store for him!
The game ended at the 32nd minute with a 3/0 surrender vote which passed because enemy Soraka had quit the game a bit earlier...
End game stats:
As always, the replay of the game is here:
Game #24
+14 Elo Gained (yy, it's probably the first time I don't get +12 or +13... This brings me to a new high score! :P )
Team Picks and Bans:
I had a hard time at mid... Any melee caster against a ranged caster would have troubles... At least, you have to be defensive with Kassadin until you get your Riftwalk... That's what I TRIED to do.. But that bitchy ball of Orianna really gave me a hard time. Thankfully, we got an early lead with Janna getting First Blood on enemy Soraka. Unfortunately, Xin ganked hard and got his team ahead again, and Orianna managed to kill me a little later. Unfortunately for her, I had just gotten my Riftwalk!
Not that I did anything to her... But I tried my hardest to keep her in lane and let our jungler work the other lanes to submission. And our duo queue bottom team did great!! They gave us the lead again, and kept it!! After that, it was a one side show... We won every teamfight and, even though Singed was a threat, he tried to focus me and fell to the traps my teammates had in store for him!
The game ended at the 32nd minute with a 3/0 surrender vote which passed because enemy Soraka had quit the game a bit earlier...
End game stats:
As always, the replay of the game is here:
Game #24
+14 Elo Gained (yy, it's probably the first time I don't get +12 or +13... This brings me to a new high score! :P )


No comments:
Post a Comment