Just a quickie game before I get busy with the stuff I have to do today... Working on Saturdays (and Sundays) suuuuuuuuux... Oh well... Team picks and bans:
None...
Our team captain banned Udyr and one of the other teammembers didn't like the ban and left tha game (can't they inform the captain earlier?? He's team captain, not a mind reader)... Anyway, I joined the queue again... Let's see how it goes now...
In champ select at the moment and English is strong in this one... (sarcasm)... Team picks and bans:
At first I was worried... Xin Zhao, Nocturne and Lee Sin on the same team?? Too much AD for our own good. And this when the opponents had already picked a Fiddlesticks (probably for jungling), Kennen for mid lane and Alistar for a tanky support. But when they locked in their two last picks, I started to see a light! We still didn't have a tank and too much Attack Damage champions so I managed to convince our last teammate to pick Maokai over Annie (he said he'd go either one.)
The game went extremely well for our team. Fiddlesticks didn't jungle and Kennen didn't go mid (we didn't have a descent mid champion, since Maokai took solo top 1v2) so Xin had to take mid (I believe Lee Sin would fit that role better but, oh well...) Karthus was bad. He gave first blood pretty early and after that, it was snowballing. They DID try to retaliate by teaming up all 5 at mid, almost took down our mid tower, but when our Magic Resistance items started to pop out, there was nothing they could do to stop us. All 5 of them where Ability Power champions so, none of them could really damage any of us... They surrendered after almost 27 minutes with 5/0 votes...
End game stats where:
Game replay can be found here:
Game #5
+13 Elo Gained
None...
Our team captain banned Udyr and one of the other teammembers didn't like the ban and left tha game (can't they inform the captain earlier?? He's team captain, not a mind reader)... Anyway, I joined the queue again... Let's see how it goes now...
In champ select at the moment and English is strong in this one... (sarcasm)... Team picks and bans:
At first I was worried... Xin Zhao, Nocturne and Lee Sin on the same team?? Too much AD for our own good. And this when the opponents had already picked a Fiddlesticks (probably for jungling), Kennen for mid lane and Alistar for a tanky support. But when they locked in their two last picks, I started to see a light! We still didn't have a tank and too much Attack Damage champions so I managed to convince our last teammate to pick Maokai over Annie (he said he'd go either one.)
The game went extremely well for our team. Fiddlesticks didn't jungle and Kennen didn't go mid (we didn't have a descent mid champion, since Maokai took solo top 1v2) so Xin had to take mid (I believe Lee Sin would fit that role better but, oh well...) Karthus was bad. He gave first blood pretty early and after that, it was snowballing. They DID try to retaliate by teaming up all 5 at mid, almost took down our mid tower, but when our Magic Resistance items started to pop out, there was nothing they could do to stop us. All 5 of them where Ability Power champions so, none of them could really damage any of us... They surrendered after almost 27 minutes with 5/0 votes...
End game stats where:
Game replay can be found here:
Game #5
+13 Elo Gained


No comments:
Post a Comment