Monday, 22 August 2011

Nearing 1200

1200 is a magical number for League of Legends... It's where everything happens!! Every new player to ranked games starts with this number of points.. So, the more you reach it, the biggest the possibility to find unskilled players. This game started off kindda like that...

Team picks and bans:


Both teams seemed to have a pretty descent setup. They didn't have a support champion so I guess Nidalee taking CV was an advantage to our team... Until their last player chose a champion... Tryndamere... We had already 3 champions with ignite, so if at least 2 of them swapped it for Exhaust, we would shut him down completely late game and probably win all teamfights 4v5. But no... Noone swapped... Noone, exept one.. Nidalee!!

I was furious at the beggining... As a jungler I like having a CV on the team so I can jungle and counter jungle safer. And when Udyr got First blood on Cho'Gath at top lane (and killed him again a bit later), I pointed out how much more usefull the exhaust would be comparing to ignite... Things turned around though... I tried to jungle a bit faster and gank as fast and as hard as I could. Thankfully, after the initial 0-3 score against us, we started pushing forward. And after 15 minutes in game, we where snowballing to victory. The game ended after 32 minutes with the destruction of the enemy's nexus.

End Game stats where:


Replay can be found here:

Game #14

+13 Elo Gained

No comments:

Post a Comment