Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Pro Noob

Yeah, this is a new term from me to all those "experienced" players who still don't know basics... Like our firend Xin Zhao here who apparently has 463 Wins on ranked games... Riiiiight...

Teams:

Blue Team: Kassadin (Me), Xin Zhao, Soraka, Malphite, Twisted Fate
Purple Team: Brand, Sona, Irelia, Miss Fortune, Rammus

I don't have screenshot because I was trying to convince Xin to take Smite for his jungling... He said "I jungle without it". And he failed at it... Soraka got the First Blood for this game but we couldn't keep it up. Twisted fate kept dying and giving the enemy free gold from his ulti teleports and Xin was... bad... He either was away from the teamfights or he dived 1v4 or 1v5... And against a fed Brand, no matter how good you are with a champion, you just can't get close enough... That's why I couldn't carry the game at all... Game ended at 24 mins with a 4/1 vote (of course, I'm always the one that wants to play till the end... But noooooooooo......)

End game stats:


Replay of the fail game here:

Game #22

-12 Elo Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment