Saturday, 20 August 2011

Bleh...

One more game before I went to bed... Should have Queue dodged it but, I didn't... So...

Teams:

Blue team: Nocturne (me), Soraka, Vladimir, Singed, Ashe
Purple team: Gangplank, Vayne, Orianna, Rammus, Irelia
(sorry for the lack of picks and bans screenshot...)

Like I said on my previous post, me and my gf's dad had some issues today and while in champ select, my gf called and wanted to talk about today... I knew this call would take a while and I should have queue dodged but we had a pretty descent team and I was hoping the enemy Orianna would not be so good (Orianna is one of the hardest champs to play out there and this IS low elo games).

The game started well... I did my usual trip around enemy wraiths and, with the help of Soraka's CV, got the blue and 2 of the 3 smaller wraiths... Some early counter jungling for Gangplank to trip on... Ashe got First blood on vayne on the bottom lane and the game seemed to go nicely. Vlad had an equal match with Orianna at mid, Singed gave a really hard time vs Irelia and Ashe at bottom lane farmed pretty well... Then EVERYTHING went wrong...

As I said, the whole time I was on the phone... Not even a pleasant convertation to begin with. Gankplank ganked bot lane and got both of them, then tried to gank mid and moved to top lane. I had placed a ward there, so singed saw Gangplank moving in but he felt confident enough to take on both of them. As me and Vlad moved towards top lane to help, so did Orianna... And after singed dropped, me and Vlad didn't last too long either. Around that time Ashe disconnected (came back a good 5 minutes later) and the enemy team got kills after kills. We surrendered the game a few minutes after the 20 min mark... (I hung up the phone a well 30 minutes after that...)

End game stats (quite embarassing):


Replay of the game found here:

Game #6

I really shouldn't have tried to play that game... Today was just not my day... -12 Elo points lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment