No, I'm no rasist. I don't think ALL Russians are bad players. But when a wild one appears, it's 99% Russian. This was the case also here...
Team picks:
Blue team: Garen, LeBlanc, Urgot, Master Yi, Nunu
Purple Team: Nocturne (Me), Kog'Maw, Shen, Nidalee, Malzahar
I didn't get a picks screenshot because I went over my head with this one... Someone would wonder why, since we seem to have a pretty descent team... Well... No. That retard kog'maw (yes, HE'S the Russian) DEMANDED to take mid, even though the four of us shouted that Malzahar should take mid, and he DEMANDED to go AP on Kog. The results where expected... Kog'Maw has a GREAT AP ratio on his skills but his ulti is such a hard skillshot that even a mediocre player can avoid it. And since it is hellova mana burner, our dear Kog spent most of his time in base...
The game didn't start well at all... We took our position at the bushes near the river, on our golem side, when a wild Nunu appeared. He saw us there but we didn't manage to get him down. Then the rest of his team came. As for me, I dived on the "apparent" target. Urgot. You see, Urgot was their carry... And he didn't have flash, only exhaust and ignite as summoner spells. So, at a lvl 1 fight, he would do the worst damage to our team, with his rather big, for a lvl 1 champion, damage and his summoner spells... Well, guess I'm the only one who notices these things as I was the ONLY one to dive him, I got focused by the enemy team giving First Blood and Urgot managed to walk away. This lvl 1 fight ended with a 1-3 score against us.
Shen also had a hard time top lane against Garen and I did as much as I could to help out. At least Malzahar and Nidalee where pretty awesome and made up for the lack of one player on our team (Kog). Even though Kog got a kill on LeBlanc, this LeBlanc wasn't the best of players to deserve some credit.
Anyway, malzahar, Nidalee and me did some great work on bot lane, both getting kills and counter jungling Nunu. We got 2 or 3 dragons but still couldn't get ahead. We where always 1 player short. Even when I tried split pushing bot while my team was fighting mid, I was thinking "It's ok, they're 4v5, they can at least keep them busy." They didn't... Cause Kog'Mao was really out of it! So, the opponents just focused down Malzahar and Nidalee, ignoring him altogether...
Their defence was simple and solid. Magic resistance for our 3 AP, ignoring Shen and focusing me whenever possible. They also got those bitchy Thornmails to make my life even harder. But I'm not the type of guy who doesn't give hell back... They tried to get Baron, I stole him and walked out alive, even got a few kills there and the game seemed to turn until... Yeah... Yi was on our base, having a party... From that point on, I was the only player that held our base together. AP champs and tanks can't defend against super minions as well as an AD champion. So, the enemies waited until they can gank me wherever possible, then dived our base and won the game after 44 minutes...
End Game stats where:
Replay of the game:
Game #17 (Kog's fail)
And with this, my 7-0 win streak ends and I'm, once more, below 1200 elo... I really thought we could win this one but this game is a perfect example of how 1 bad player can mess up the game for 4 others. (And all of the people who say "if you can't carry 1v5, you're noob" can go f*ck themselves... Retards)
-12 Elo Lost
Team picks:
Blue team: Garen, LeBlanc, Urgot, Master Yi, Nunu
Purple Team: Nocturne (Me), Kog'Maw, Shen, Nidalee, Malzahar
I didn't get a picks screenshot because I went over my head with this one... Someone would wonder why, since we seem to have a pretty descent team... Well... No. That retard kog'maw (yes, HE'S the Russian) DEMANDED to take mid, even though the four of us shouted that Malzahar should take mid, and he DEMANDED to go AP on Kog. The results where expected... Kog'Maw has a GREAT AP ratio on his skills but his ulti is such a hard skillshot that even a mediocre player can avoid it. And since it is hellova mana burner, our dear Kog spent most of his time in base...
The game didn't start well at all... We took our position at the bushes near the river, on our golem side, when a wild Nunu appeared. He saw us there but we didn't manage to get him down. Then the rest of his team came. As for me, I dived on the "apparent" target. Urgot. You see, Urgot was their carry... And he didn't have flash, only exhaust and ignite as summoner spells. So, at a lvl 1 fight, he would do the worst damage to our team, with his rather big, for a lvl 1 champion, damage and his summoner spells... Well, guess I'm the only one who notices these things as I was the ONLY one to dive him, I got focused by the enemy team giving First Blood and Urgot managed to walk away. This lvl 1 fight ended with a 1-3 score against us.
Shen also had a hard time top lane against Garen and I did as much as I could to help out. At least Malzahar and Nidalee where pretty awesome and made up for the lack of one player on our team (Kog). Even though Kog got a kill on LeBlanc, this LeBlanc wasn't the best of players to deserve some credit.
Anyway, malzahar, Nidalee and me did some great work on bot lane, both getting kills and counter jungling Nunu. We got 2 or 3 dragons but still couldn't get ahead. We where always 1 player short. Even when I tried split pushing bot while my team was fighting mid, I was thinking "It's ok, they're 4v5, they can at least keep them busy." They didn't... Cause Kog'Mao was really out of it! So, the opponents just focused down Malzahar and Nidalee, ignoring him altogether...
Their defence was simple and solid. Magic resistance for our 3 AP, ignoring Shen and focusing me whenever possible. They also got those bitchy Thornmails to make my life even harder. But I'm not the type of guy who doesn't give hell back... They tried to get Baron, I stole him and walked out alive, even got a few kills there and the game seemed to turn until... Yeah... Yi was on our base, having a party... From that point on, I was the only player that held our base together. AP champs and tanks can't defend against super minions as well as an AD champion. So, the enemies waited until they can gank me wherever possible, then dived our base and won the game after 44 minutes...
End Game stats where:
Replay of the game:
Game #17 (Kog's fail)
And with this, my 7-0 win streak ends and I'm, once more, below 1200 elo... I really thought we could win this one but this game is a perfect example of how 1 bad player can mess up the game for 4 others. (And all of the people who say "if you can't carry 1v5, you're noob" can go f*ck themselves... Retards)
-12 Elo Lost

No comments:
Post a Comment