Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Finally!!

After a whole lot of crappy games, I got my first win today!! Let's see if this keeps up or it was just a fluke..

Teams:

Blue Team: Anivia, Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, Teemo, Ryze
Purple Team: Kassadin (Me), Rammus, Alistar, Irelia, Gangplank

I gave First blood to Xin pretty early after a nice gank but not without taking Ryze with me on the spawn counter. Seconds later, Irelia also died to Anivia top lane and did so again a while later, giving them an early advantage. Thankfully, the game snowballed towards us pretty easy, as they didn't have someone tanky to soak in damage and Xin didn't build tanky until very late in the game. At one point forward I had the impression that I was being focused, but it didn't really bother me since my team cleaned up the mess they created to kill me... The game ended easily at 36 minutes with the destruction of their Nexus.

End game stats:


As usual, the replay for the game is found here:

Game #20

+12 Elo Gained (this is quite a dissapointment concerning the -13 I lost on previous games... Oh well... I've been there before so... Let's see if I can climb up again or I'm still falling! :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment