I thought I could play another game before I go to bed. I didn't play enough Nocturne today, so I guess I could do one more... Team picks and bans:
The fail was big in this one... Not that it wasn't a nice game, it was a good game, with no flaming what-so-ever and also kindda funny. As usual, I started my jungle by stealing the enemy's blue wraith... Some nice gold and exp boost for me, less for the enemy jungler! ;) First blood didn't come until the 7th minute when Kennen did a stand off with Brand at mid and the later walked away with only a fraction of health... I dived in for the kill but instead of Unspeakable Horror, I clicked on Shroud of Darkness and missed an easy kill... I got the kill by tower diving but fiddle was there to finish me off... Fail #1!! :)
Fail #2 came around the 15th minute mark... I had warded the enemy golem buff and caught fiddle trying to take it. I noticed that he used his smite early (NEVER do that, new junglers out there! ;) ) so I was like "Ok, free buff! Let him get it under 600 hp and I'll smite it away..." I didn't... I smited the little minion beside the golem... :( :( :(
Oh well, it was a pretty easy game, so I kinda experimented by trying to get a Trinity force for the first time. Didn't have the time to complete it though, because the opponents surrendered at the 24th minute. Still, that Phage does seem usefull though I was wondering if I should get Zeal first or Sheen... I went for Zeal for the movement speed...
End game stats:
Surprise,surprise!! I finaly got a replay to post!! :D Enjoy my fails! (Don't miss the second one, it's so funny!)
Game #4 Replay
+13 Elo Gained
The fail was big in this one... Not that it wasn't a nice game, it was a good game, with no flaming what-so-ever and also kindda funny. As usual, I started my jungle by stealing the enemy's blue wraith... Some nice gold and exp boost for me, less for the enemy jungler! ;) First blood didn't come until the 7th minute when Kennen did a stand off with Brand at mid and the later walked away with only a fraction of health... I dived in for the kill but instead of Unspeakable Horror, I clicked on Shroud of Darkness and missed an easy kill... I got the kill by tower diving but fiddle was there to finish me off... Fail #1!! :)
Fail #2 came around the 15th minute mark... I had warded the enemy golem buff and caught fiddle trying to take it. I noticed that he used his smite early (NEVER do that, new junglers out there! ;) ) so I was like "Ok, free buff! Let him get it under 600 hp and I'll smite it away..." I didn't... I smited the little minion beside the golem... :( :( :(
Oh well, it was a pretty easy game, so I kinda experimented by trying to get a Trinity force for the first time. Didn't have the time to complete it though, because the opponents surrendered at the 24th minute. Still, that Phage does seem usefull though I was wondering if I should get Zeal first or Sheen... I went for Zeal for the movement speed...
End game stats:
Surprise,surprise!! I finaly got a replay to post!! :D Enjoy my fails! (Don't miss the second one, it's so funny!)
Game #4 Replay
+13 Elo Gained


No comments:
Post a Comment