I don't know why but lately, I only fail my Duo Q's so I just went in solo Q again...
Team picks and bans:
(hurrey for the return of the screenshot!! ^_^ )
We had a tanky team, they didn't... All we had to do is make a good start and snowball from there... I kinda failed my jungle by giving the twin golems the unnoficial First blood but it didn't matter much. Brand got the actual first brood a bit later after a quick bottom gank. I pulled out my golem buff stealing sceme in which I failed misserably a few games back but now it worked like a charm! The game ended at 23 mins with the enemy team surrendering after me and poppy engaged on a 2v4 and getting all four of them.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game #8
+13 Elo Gained
Team picks and bans:
(hurrey for the return of the screenshot!! ^_^ )
We had a tanky team, they didn't... All we had to do is make a good start and snowball from there... I kinda failed my jungle by giving the twin golems the unnoficial First blood but it didn't matter much. Brand got the actual first brood a bit later after a quick bottom gank. I pulled out my golem buff stealing sceme in which I failed misserably a few games back but now it worked like a charm! The game ended at 23 mins with the enemy team surrendering after me and poppy engaged on a 2v4 and getting all four of them.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game #8
+13 Elo Gained


No comments:
Post a Comment