I forgot to run LOLReplay on my desktop PC before I stared my second game so no replay on that one... Teams:
Blue team: Kassadin (me), Lee Sin, Rumble, Alistar, Udyr
Purple team: Tryndamere, Nocturne, Kennen, Blitzcrank, Malphite
One thing about this game... Fed Tryndamere... Nothing more, nothing less...
No screenshot for endgame stats... Was to frustrated to get one...
-13 Elo points lost...
I'm just about to begin my third game... Team picks and bans:
To tell the truth, that Rumble, Morde, Olaf combo intimidated me, further more when I saw Morde as my lane opponent in mid... I just couldn't farm anything. Thankfully, our Udyr stepped up and had Akali get first blood. Then a few more quick ganks and the score was already 3-0 at the 8th minute of the game. I advanced rather slow, prefered to get Tear of the Godess first before boots so I can keep my mana up and lane a bit longer. I played safe, helped with a couple of ganks and where on a comfortable 0/1/2 at around 15 minutes. Then the game turned a bit south, the opponents getting a few kills on Ashe, Akali and Sona after grouping up in bottom lane. But a bit later, when Rumble tried to flank us, we managed to fight back and, even if we lost Sona in the process, we managed to get 3 kills and get back ahead. I managed to finish my Archangel staff and even with my simple boots, Riftwalk kept me in the action. Getting a few kills myself, Udyr also doing his thing and Akali making up for her weak start, the opponents surrendered after 27 minutes... The end game stats looked like this:
For some weird reason, LOLReplay didn't record this game either, even if I got a message saying that the replay was saved... :/ What can I say?? If this goes on, I may give up on the idea to share replays alltogether...
+12 Elo Gained
Blue team: Kassadin (me), Lee Sin, Rumble, Alistar, Udyr
Purple team: Tryndamere, Nocturne, Kennen, Blitzcrank, Malphite
One thing about this game... Fed Tryndamere... Nothing more, nothing less...
No screenshot for endgame stats... Was to frustrated to get one...
-13 Elo points lost...
I'm just about to begin my third game... Team picks and bans:
To tell the truth, that Rumble, Morde, Olaf combo intimidated me, further more when I saw Morde as my lane opponent in mid... I just couldn't farm anything. Thankfully, our Udyr stepped up and had Akali get first blood. Then a few more quick ganks and the score was already 3-0 at the 8th minute of the game. I advanced rather slow, prefered to get Tear of the Godess first before boots so I can keep my mana up and lane a bit longer. I played safe, helped with a couple of ganks and where on a comfortable 0/1/2 at around 15 minutes. Then the game turned a bit south, the opponents getting a few kills on Ashe, Akali and Sona after grouping up in bottom lane. But a bit later, when Rumble tried to flank us, we managed to fight back and, even if we lost Sona in the process, we managed to get 3 kills and get back ahead. I managed to finish my Archangel staff and even with my simple boots, Riftwalk kept me in the action. Getting a few kills myself, Udyr also doing his thing and Akali making up for her weak start, the opponents surrendered after 27 minutes... The end game stats looked like this:
For some weird reason, LOLReplay didn't record this game either, even if I got a message saying that the replay was saved... :/ What can I say?? If this goes on, I may give up on the idea to share replays alltogether...
+12 Elo Gained


No comments:
Post a Comment