I'm scared of Singed... There, I said it!! I don't know why, it's just that when he is near, I get intantly feard!!
Team picks and bans:
Other than Singed, the teams where pretty ballanced. In-game, though, it's never as you think it would be... Lucky for us, THEY where bad!! I took mid vs Akali (probably and Ashe mid would be a better pick with their team setup but, that's what they chose...). At first I though she was descent but after a lot of Q spams, I was wondering if she knew that this wasn't hurting too much... Either way, she DID get first blood on me while I baited her for Jarvan to gank her. In case you wonder how I got the kill from the tower and not Jarvan, I'll just point to my ignite! :P
After that, I steamrolled. Akali thought she could take me 1v1... Didn't work out for her AT ALL... I left my lane and started roaming, getting kills here and there. I ended up carrying my team to victory, with a score of 14/5/12 (Vayne did a great score too, 12/6/15, but she got most of her kills at late game, after we had probably won already...)
End game stats where:
Replay at:
Game #10
+13 Elo Gained
Team picks and bans:
Other than Singed, the teams where pretty ballanced. In-game, though, it's never as you think it would be... Lucky for us, THEY where bad!! I took mid vs Akali (probably and Ashe mid would be a better pick with their team setup but, that's what they chose...). At first I though she was descent but after a lot of Q spams, I was wondering if she knew that this wasn't hurting too much... Either way, she DID get first blood on me while I baited her for Jarvan to gank her. In case you wonder how I got the kill from the tower and not Jarvan, I'll just point to my ignite! :P
After that, I steamrolled. Akali thought she could take me 1v1... Didn't work out for her AT ALL... I left my lane and started roaming, getting kills here and there. I ended up carrying my team to victory, with a score of 14/5/12 (Vayne did a great score too, 12/6/15, but she got most of her kills at late game, after we had probably won already...)
End game stats where:
Replay at:
Game #10
+13 Elo Gained


No comments:
Post a Comment