Friday, 19 August 2011

First post

Yey!! This first post just managed to show me how new I am to blogs and web-design. So many options and I've been staring like "what the hell does This and That do?" Anyway, Moving on...

I've created this blog for two reasons. First, I want to share my joy of winning games or shed some of my frustration if I lose badly. Even if I'm the only one who will end up actually reading this blog, it would be nice for me, at some time, to look back and see a more detailed history of my games.

Secondly, I'd like to learn stuff as I play more and more games. I know pretty much about the game already but I'm in no way near as good as other players out there. So, for one, I'm doing this to improve myself. I would also like for people that read this blog to comment my games on how they think I could improve, what I did wrong, what I did good. Would be nice to have some feedback! :) As for new players that may read my blog, I hope it will be helpfull enough on their endeavors.

That's about it... Let the games begin and let's have fun!!

(Disclaimer: I got the idea for the blog from someone in the eune forums. I tried to find the post and give credit to him, but I couldn't... So, whoever you where, thank you for giving me the idea to start this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment