I have found what I was looking for, a streaming clined with not much fps drop... ProCaster from Livestream.com does an exelent job in giving a smooth 30-40 fps in game while casting. I still have an issue to solve though. Latency...
I know that the only way to tackle this is to offer a low quality stream. As I said, my line doesn't have the best upload speed so, it has to be low. The thing is that, the software uploads at only a slight less than my upload speed, meaning it takes up to 400-450 kbps out of my 550kbps. I tried to tell the software to stick around 300-350 so I don't get lots of latency lag inside League of Legends but it just doesn't listen to me...
It's the only issue I have right now, if I manage to tackle this too, I'll be read to stream anytime!! :)
Stay tuned for updates on this!
I know that the only way to tackle this is to offer a low quality stream. As I said, my line doesn't have the best upload speed so, it has to be low. The thing is that, the software uploads at only a slight less than my upload speed, meaning it takes up to 400-450 kbps out of my 550kbps. I tried to tell the software to stick around 300-350 so I don't get lots of latency lag inside League of Legends but it just doesn't listen to me...
It's the only issue I have right now, if I manage to tackle this too, I'll be read to stream anytime!! :)
Stay tuned for updates on this!
No comments:
Post a Comment