Sunday, 21 August 2011

Duo Queue

After this streak of queue dodges, me and a friend of mine finaly got a game... Team picks

Blue team: Shen (me), Ezrael, Lee Sin, Kennen, Nocturne
Purple team: Cho Gath, Maokai, Nasus, Tryndamere, Akali

The game didn't start too well... I thought I would take solo top with Shen so I can build up my armor soon but Lee Sin insisted to take top lane. So I descided to be Ezrael's "support" in bot lane... Lee Sin did get first blood and kennen got a few kills himself... But... Cho Gath had TOTALY dominated our jungle and Nocturne was shut down. And I didn't farm at all so I was a useless tank running around... Lee Sin and Kennen made up for our mistakes but it wasn't enough... Cho already got too powerfull and he, along with their Tryndamere, cut our team to pieces. 

End game stats show it all...


Replay can be found here...


-13 Elo points lost

No comments:

Post a Comment