After almost 11 months, I'm again able to see my name on the ranked ladderboard!!
Yey me!! :D I know 61k+ position isn't that appealing BUT! Concerning how many more people are below 1200 elo (who are a lot more than 100k, I'm sure of that) and the people above me that only just started playing ranked and many will probably fall under after a couple more games, I know this isn't my actual rank. But, I don't really care! I'm ranked again!! :D
Now, if only I can get another couple of wins and get that Bronze Medal as well... ^_^
Edit: I did some digging and found out that you need an elo af 1250 to get the Bronze... This is going to be a hard one, if I look back to the other times I managed to get this high and then plummeted 100 or so elo... Oh well... Baby steps!! :) One at a time and I'll get there eventually!!
Anyway.... Bed.... Calling.... Sleep.... ZzzzZZZZzzzzz
Goodnight all!! :D
Yey me!! :D I know 61k+ position isn't that appealing BUT! Concerning how many more people are below 1200 elo (who are a lot more than 100k, I'm sure of that) and the people above me that only just started playing ranked and many will probably fall under after a couple more games, I know this isn't my actual rank. But, I don't really care! I'm ranked again!! :D
Now, if only I can get another couple of wins and get that Bronze Medal as well... ^_^
Edit: I did some digging and found out that you need an elo af 1250 to get the Bronze... This is going to be a hard one, if I look back to the other times I managed to get this high and then plummeted 100 or so elo... Oh well... Baby steps!! :) One at a time and I'll get there eventually!!
Anyway.... Bed.... Calling.... Sleep.... ZzzzZZZZzzzzz
Goodnight all!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment