Just had breakfast at work and descided to try my luck on a morning game of League of Legends... Hope this doesn't take too long cause I AM at work! :P
I tried to get the screenshot from champ select like I always do but apparently, no image was copyied on the clipboard so, again, sorry for no screenie...
Teams:
Blue Team: Kassadin (me), Trundle, Warwick, Jax, Alistar
Purple Team: Karthus, Kayle, Ashe, Mordekaiser, Rammus
Both junglers started off nicely. Rammus ganked me right before I got my Riftwalk, while at the bottom lane Trundle ganked Ashe and Kayle. Kills where gotten and given here and there but we slowly gained the advantage. After I got my Tear of Godess and boots, I started roaming for ganks as well... And after a big team fight at top lane, the opponents surrendered with a 4/1 vote at 23 minutes. Nice, fast, early morning game! :)
Eng game stats where:
(This is embarasing... Seems like my PrtSc button fails horribly today... :( Anyway, here they are...)
Kassadin - 1/2/8
Warwick - 2/1/4
Trundle - 6/1/4
Jax - 8/2/3
Alistar - 2/3/4
~~~~~
Mordekaiser - 1/4/2
Kayle - 1/6/2
Karthus - 4/5/2
Rammus - 1/2/2
Ashe - 2/2/2
At least I got the replay!! :)
Game #12
+12 Elo Gained
I tried to get the screenshot from champ select like I always do but apparently, no image was copyied on the clipboard so, again, sorry for no screenie...
Teams:
Blue Team: Kassadin (me), Trundle, Warwick, Jax, Alistar
Purple Team: Karthus, Kayle, Ashe, Mordekaiser, Rammus
Both junglers started off nicely. Rammus ganked me right before I got my Riftwalk, while at the bottom lane Trundle ganked Ashe and Kayle. Kills where gotten and given here and there but we slowly gained the advantage. After I got my Tear of Godess and boots, I started roaming for ganks as well... And after a big team fight at top lane, the opponents surrendered with a 4/1 vote at 23 minutes. Nice, fast, early morning game! :)
Eng game stats where:
(This is embarasing... Seems like my PrtSc button fails horribly today... :( Anyway, here they are...)
Kassadin - 1/2/8
Warwick - 2/1/4
Trundle - 6/1/4
Jax - 8/2/3
Alistar - 2/3/4
~~~~~
Mordekaiser - 1/4/2
Kayle - 1/6/2
Karthus - 4/5/2
Rammus - 1/2/2
Ashe - 2/2/2
At least I got the replay!! :)
Game #12
+12 Elo Gained
No comments:
Post a Comment