Thursday, 15 September 2011

Season 2 is here!!

Finaly, after almost a complete month, Season 1 came to a close and our elo points got reset. I lost 22 elo points, droping me from the previously achieved 1254 elo to 1230 elo. But it's ok since top players lost way much more elo that this and have to work their way back up the ranks.

Of course, I will report on this here blog EVERY ranked game I will play in Season 2, seeing how much it helped me get that bronze medal at the end of season 1!

Oh, and by the way, here's the reward I got from having a bronze medal in Season 1!!

(yeah, it doesn't actually glow like this, but Photoshop insisted on making it more dramatic for my sake! :P Ty Photoshop! :D)

I know, it's not all that much but anyway, it's better than not having it at all!!

Hopefully, more prises like this will come with the end of Season 2!!

Stats on the right have been reset, Season 1 stats have been archived so... Let's begin!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment