Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Another Duo Queue

A friend of mine invited me at a ranked game, someone which I hadn't playied in a while. Still, I gave it a shot since we would have the advantage of Skype communication.

Team picks:


We had the advantage of a support champion and his CV (playied by my Duo). But they had two hard to drop front-liners, Cho'Gath and Mordekaiser. So the game was very balanced, in terms of picks. And I say "was" because Fiddlesticks and Caitlyn couldn't start this game worst. Caitlyn gave first blood to Mordekaiser right before Fiddlesticks died to his jungle creeps. After that, Mordekaizer and Miss Fortune over-run bottom lane and Fiddlesticks was just... Awfull. He even tried to gank Brand a few seconds before I got my Riftwalk, so Brand managed to escape us (since I couldn't reach up to Brand -he started with boots-). Also, I died too on a counter jungle by Lee, just before I get my lvl 6. We did manage to steal the Dragon from them though, so it was a nice bonus but it was short lasted as I witnessed Fiddlesticks dying AGAIN to jungle creeps. Well, at least he gave me the blue buff he was trying to get. For things to get even better, Taric had his router unplugged and had to take some time until he reconnected, leaving us to fight 4v5 for a significant amount of time.

We had a few wild cards on our hands though. One was Garen on top lane who didn't do "extremely" well, he just didn't feed or do bad either. And also, there was me. After my initial kill on Brand, I started roaming and ganking wherever possible. And I got kill, after kill, after kill until I was really farmed and became a threat once again. By that time, Taric had rejoined the match and with his help and Garen tanking, we won teamfights everywhere. Even after they got Baron, we initiated and wasted their buff getting an ace. The game ended at 42:16 with an army of Super Minions destroying the enemy Nexus.

End game stats:


Replay here:

Game 9

Current Elo: 1295 (still unofficial, I need one more game to see my official Elo)

No comments:

Post a Comment