I started the ranked game by mistake to tell the truth, cause I wasn't confident enough about my playing after Season 1 ended. Yet, everything went really well and... Well, you'll see!
Team picks and bans:
(Sorry, no screenshot cause I was thinking about how I started the ranked without wanting to! :P )
Blue Team: Twitch, Nidalee, Rammus, Vladimir, Taric
Purple Team: Nocturne (Me), Anivia, Nasus, Blitzcrank, Xin Zhao
Standard jungling route for me, now playing a more tanky Nocture, focusing mainly on Tri Force than damage dealing. The game started nice with Anivia getting first blood on Vladimir after I had her get the blue buff to boost her mana regeneration. After that, the game steamrolled to our side, having only being killed by an ambushing Twitch. He got a kill on me too right at the last second before they surrender at 20.20.
End game stats:
Replay found here (LoLReplay ver.0.6.9.21):
Game 1
Elo: Unranked
Team picks and bans:
(Sorry, no screenshot cause I was thinking about how I started the ranked without wanting to! :P )
Blue Team: Twitch, Nidalee, Rammus, Vladimir, Taric
Purple Team: Nocturne (Me), Anivia, Nasus, Blitzcrank, Xin Zhao
Standard jungling route for me, now playing a more tanky Nocture, focusing mainly on Tri Force than damage dealing. The game started nice with Anivia getting first blood on Vladimir after I had her get the blue buff to boost her mana regeneration. After that, the game steamrolled to our side, having only being killed by an ambushing Twitch. He got a kill on me too right at the last second before they surrender at 20.20.
End game stats:
Replay found here (LoLReplay ver.0.6.9.21):
Game 1
Elo: Unranked

No comments:
Post a Comment