I said it before, I don't really mind losing as long as I play well. But people blaiming me for their incopetence, that's where I draw the line.
Team picks and bans:
That Taric ban got me thinking about the team but it turned out that our Caitlyn was the only one that had any idea what she was doing the whole game (and Nidalee also). First blood came pretty early when Udyr ganked out bot lane. We tried our best to stand our ground but a horrible Alistar and an even worst Xin Zhao (he was still lvl5 while the opponents where lvl 8-9) didn't help our cause. I didn't mind Xin though. He was playing his game, he probably knew he wasn't doing any good and kept silent. But that Alistar... He blaimed the team for everything! Even after he dived in head first in a team of 4 and his only support where me and Cait, he blaimed us for not helping him get away... Well, I don't know about a future champ but as long as I play Kassadin, he never had a way to pull someone out of the battle or push away the opponents. But nooo... It was all my fault. The game ended after our second mid tower fell with a 4/1 surrender at 24 minutes. (I may have lost the match but at least I didn't quit the match.)
End game stats:
Replay from this God awful game here:
Game 3
Well, guess I had to lose at some point! ^^
Current Elo: 1290 (still unofficial)
Team picks and bans:
That Taric ban got me thinking about the team but it turned out that our Caitlyn was the only one that had any idea what she was doing the whole game (and Nidalee also). First blood came pretty early when Udyr ganked out bot lane. We tried our best to stand our ground but a horrible Alistar and an even worst Xin Zhao (he was still lvl5 while the opponents where lvl 8-9) didn't help our cause. I didn't mind Xin though. He was playing his game, he probably knew he wasn't doing any good and kept silent. But that Alistar... He blaimed the team for everything! Even after he dived in head first in a team of 4 and his only support where me and Cait, he blaimed us for not helping him get away... Well, I don't know about a future champ but as long as I play Kassadin, he never had a way to pull someone out of the battle or push away the opponents. But nooo... It was all my fault. The game ended after our second mid tower fell with a 4/1 surrender at 24 minutes. (I may have lost the match but at least I didn't quit the match.)
End game stats:
Replay from this God awful game here:
Game 3
Well, guess I had to lose at some point! ^^
Current Elo: 1290 (still unofficial)


No comments:
Post a Comment