I know I'm pretty good with Kassadin but it seems I can't carry any games with him. But I can jungle Nocturne better in Solo Queue so I guess I'll be sticking with him.
Team picks:
The teams seemed nice. All I hoped for was not to have an incopetent player. And it seemed like it, as our Lux got First Blood on the enemy Caitlyn after Akali ganked their lane even before minions spawned. After that, we took control of the game and came to a pretty easy win with the distruction of their Nexus at 32:26.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 14
Current Elo: 1244 (+45 Elo Gained)
Team picks:
The teams seemed nice. All I hoped for was not to have an incopetent player. And it seemed like it, as our Lux got First Blood on the enemy Caitlyn after Akali ganked their lane even before minions spawned. After that, we took control of the game and came to a pretty easy win with the distruction of their Nexus at 32:26.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 14
Current Elo: 1244 (+45 Elo Gained)


No comments:
Post a Comment