And I say "almost" because a perfect game requires 0 deaths from one team. We had 4.
Team Picks and Bans:
Tryndamere and Yi kindda instalocked. I was sure one of them would pretty much fail and I was hoping it wouldn't be Yi. And I was right! Not that Tryndamere was a bad player. It was just that he had a bad start and then he couldn't keep up. Irelia and Xin ganked Mordekaiser at top lane for first blood and then we got kill after kill after kill without much resistance. Master Yi DID die a couple of times but he surely made up for it. Irelia and me where the ones that didn't die at all the whole game and I'm convinced that if our teammates would be a little more cautious, this would have been a perfect game. It ended with a 5/0 surrender at 20:04
End game stats:
Replay of the game can be found here:
Game 2
Current Elo: 1335 (This is unofficial though, so I won't update it to the stats tab on the right. I had no way to see my elo but one of my teammates said that he could see my elo and it was that much. Well, I don't mind it being that high! It's the highest elo I EVER got! :D )
Team Picks and Bans:
Tryndamere and Yi kindda instalocked. I was sure one of them would pretty much fail and I was hoping it wouldn't be Yi. And I was right! Not that Tryndamere was a bad player. It was just that he had a bad start and then he couldn't keep up. Irelia and Xin ganked Mordekaiser at top lane for first blood and then we got kill after kill after kill without much resistance. Master Yi DID die a couple of times but he surely made up for it. Irelia and me where the ones that didn't die at all the whole game and I'm convinced that if our teammates would be a little more cautious, this would have been a perfect game. It ended with a 5/0 surrender at 20:04
End game stats:
Replay of the game can be found here:
Game 2
Current Elo: 1335 (This is unofficial though, so I won't update it to the stats tab on the right. I had no way to see my elo but one of my teammates said that he could see my elo and it was that much. Well, I don't mind it being that high! It's the highest elo I EVER got! :D )


No comments:
Post a Comment