Some say you can't win 4v5. Some even surrender as soon as possible under these situations. I don't... And for good reason!
Team picks and bans:
This game didn't feel good. 3 people (including me) where candidates for the role of ad carry, finaly giving it to Ashe, having Scarner jungle for the first time ever. Even so, the game started with the best conditions, since Nunu never connected to the game. And even though Sona got the first blood on Soraka and Kog'Maw followed up with a kill on Ashe, the odds where in our favour. I also died once to Anivia before I get to lvl 6 but it was by a last second auto attack that I could probably avoid. After a while, our numerical advantage started to show. All this when Ashe came into play. In almost EVERY teamfight, she didn't have her ulti ready and since she started with Attack Speed items, she wasn't any help at all... Most of the times, she threw her ulti from across the map, not hitting anything at all (she even used her ulti to hit Anivia on mid -which missed anyway- whithout me even being there). And, on top of that, Talon was fixxed on pushing lanes. No matter where the team fought, he was on a lane far away to do anything. So, all that was left was me, Skarner and Soraka to pull through, and since Soraka was only Support, we where the main damage dealers. Unfortunately, I wasn't on my A-game either and when they focused me down, all I could do is pull out miraculus escapes and not helping my team at all. I was outfarmed in no time and Skarner was the only true threat for the enemy team. And Kog'Maw was getting stronger... And stronger... And he kept pushing and carried his team, now having Nasus to wall infront of them, to an awesome 4v5 victory that seemed impossible at some point. The game ended at 40:13 with the destruction of our Nexus...
End game stats:
Replay for the game here:
Game 6
Current Elo: 1250 (still unofficial)
Team picks and bans:
This game didn't feel good. 3 people (including me) where candidates for the role of ad carry, finaly giving it to Ashe, having Scarner jungle for the first time ever. Even so, the game started with the best conditions, since Nunu never connected to the game. And even though Sona got the first blood on Soraka and Kog'Maw followed up with a kill on Ashe, the odds where in our favour. I also died once to Anivia before I get to lvl 6 but it was by a last second auto attack that I could probably avoid. After a while, our numerical advantage started to show. All this when Ashe came into play. In almost EVERY teamfight, she didn't have her ulti ready and since she started with Attack Speed items, she wasn't any help at all... Most of the times, she threw her ulti from across the map, not hitting anything at all (she even used her ulti to hit Anivia on mid -which missed anyway- whithout me even being there). And, on top of that, Talon was fixxed on pushing lanes. No matter where the team fought, he was on a lane far away to do anything. So, all that was left was me, Skarner and Soraka to pull through, and since Soraka was only Support, we where the main damage dealers. Unfortunately, I wasn't on my A-game either and when they focused me down, all I could do is pull out miraculus escapes and not helping my team at all. I was outfarmed in no time and Skarner was the only true threat for the enemy team. And Kog'Maw was getting stronger... And stronger... And he kept pushing and carried his team, now having Nasus to wall infront of them, to an awesome 4v5 victory that seemed impossible at some point. The game ended at 40:13 with the destruction of our Nexus...
End game stats:
Replay for the game here:
Game 6
Current Elo: 1250 (still unofficial)


No comments:
Post a Comment