I was 2-0 with this combo before this game and on this one nothing changed.
Team picks ( I finaly got a new way to show the picks and teams):
The whole team was awesome, Anivia got the first blood really early and after that, the game was a steamroll for us. I died twice, once to the blue buff golem that I tried to do with low HP and the other on a 1v1 with jax to show him that 1v1 don't matter on a team game... The game ended at 35:05 with the destruction of their Nexus.
End game stats:
(Had to capture this screen from LoLReplay since I forgot to get one with the end game stats. It will probably won't happen again since it's too much of a hustle, exept in emergencies like this one)
Replay of the game here:
Game 7
Current Elo: No idea... :/
Team picks ( I finaly got a new way to show the picks and teams):
The whole team was awesome, Anivia got the first blood really early and after that, the game was a steamroll for us. I died twice, once to the blue buff golem that I tried to do with low HP and the other on a 1v1 with jax to show him that 1v1 don't matter on a team game... The game ended at 35:05 with the destruction of their Nexus.
End game stats:
(Had to capture this screen from LoLReplay since I forgot to get one with the end game stats. It will probably won't happen again since it's too much of a hustle, exept in emergencies like this one)
Replay of the game here:
Game 7
Current Elo: No idea... :/


No comments:
Post a Comment