After this game, my elo rank will be official...!!
Team picks:
Sometimes I wonder how good am I at predicting game outcomes. And seeing the enemy team and comparing it to our own, and the fact that Cho'Gath and Nidalee didn't get Flash or Ghost, I was pretty sure this would be a lost game. I kindda hoped someone would Queue Dodge the game so I could avoid playing it. But noone did and the game begun. And for the strangest of reasons, we started great with Gangplank getting an early First Blood on Nasus. But my instict was true. That Cho and Nida where premade (99% Albanian players) who never said anything in chat in english, and they failed bottom lane so hard that, even though we dominated top and mid lanes and had shut off warwicks ganks, by focusing on these two champions first, almost all teamfights went south... Only light of hope to win this game came from me and Gangplank. Especially after the 20th minute, I had started dealing game changing damage and, combined with Gangplanks crits, we managed to win a few fights. But, even though all we needed from these bad players was to play defensive and let us do the hard work, they kept getting theirselves killed over and over. Near the end of the game, I probably made the mistake that cost us the game alltogether when I missed Warwick with my Force Pulse, having to hunt him inside the enemy team and getting killed. By the time I respawned, our Nexus was almost destroyed. And I say "almost" because the game ended with a 4/1 surrender (yeah, guess who the "1" was once more) at 33minutes.
End game stats:
Replay found here:
Game 10
Current Elo: 1247 (-48 Elo loss)
Team picks:
Sometimes I wonder how good am I at predicting game outcomes. And seeing the enemy team and comparing it to our own, and the fact that Cho'Gath and Nidalee didn't get Flash or Ghost, I was pretty sure this would be a lost game. I kindda hoped someone would Queue Dodge the game so I could avoid playing it. But noone did and the game begun. And for the strangest of reasons, we started great with Gangplank getting an early First Blood on Nasus. But my instict was true. That Cho and Nida where premade (99% Albanian players) who never said anything in chat in english, and they failed bottom lane so hard that, even though we dominated top and mid lanes and had shut off warwicks ganks, by focusing on these two champions first, almost all teamfights went south... Only light of hope to win this game came from me and Gangplank. Especially after the 20th minute, I had started dealing game changing damage and, combined with Gangplanks crits, we managed to win a few fights. But, even though all we needed from these bad players was to play defensive and let us do the hard work, they kept getting theirselves killed over and over. Near the end of the game, I probably made the mistake that cost us the game alltogether when I missed Warwick with my Force Pulse, having to hunt him inside the enemy team and getting killed. By the time I respawned, our Nexus was almost destroyed. And I say "almost" because the game ended with a 4/1 surrender (yeah, guess who the "1" was once more) at 33minutes.
End game stats:
Replay found here:
Game 10
Current Elo: 1247 (-48 Elo loss)


No comments:
Post a Comment