Tuesday, 11 October 2011

What the hell?

A jungle Xin that doesn't jungle and goes full AD, a Jarvan that doesn't play solo top, a Soraka that doesn't take CV to support the team...

What the FUCK is going on with ranked games??? Is this Aprils Fools that came early??

3 comments:

  1. i cant understand if im angry or just fucked up...I WANNA ARGUE TO ANYBODY CAUSE I CANT STAND THIIIIIIIS! REALY ENDLESS RAGE. day by day i see worst ppls to play lol and crazy things to get place in summoners rift! im realy thinkin to leave lol if i will get mad at west (im gonna change soon to check what happens in west... maybe i will try too in us...) I lost my last match... we was 5 and they was 3... (amumu, annie, twisted fate)... we had leona 0/10 and flame all the time that i suck and its my fault... (9/0 my start... 9/8 my end)...1 match before my last one lost cause cho thoutgh he was uber and solo... ending? cho's score 1/9... AND enemies was 4...

    its just out of any usual mind these things that happens as long as lol get older... the very first days was very cool and normal... all was familiar with game and none noobs was in horizon... but today? ...

    Demonas23

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh + i saw match with 3 junglers in same team...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen bro... But don't transfer to west (unless you have spare money to spend). I hear it's the same shit all over again. Same as in NA servers, only difference that you read only english there (did I mention the huge latency lag we EU players have when playing on the NA servers??)

    ReplyDelete