Over 1,000 page views!!
I know many of those are my own while I was posting or tweeking or just browsing through but still, a lot of other people came here to share my joy on my victories or my frustration for my "unfair" losses (I don't usualy get frustrated when I deserve to lose a game!! :P ).
I don't know how many of these visitors are usuals or returning visitors, don't know how many have bookmarked my blog or just came here by following links or even by chance but I thank each and every one of you for your support! Further more, I'd like to thank especally the people who took their time to leave me a comment and I'd like to see more of them comming!! :D
Also, I'd like to appologize if this blog isn't very active lately, I havn't given up on playing games, not at all!! It's just that, posting every game with every idiot that ruins my games (like a Ranbadon's Soraka and a 2xRabadon's Lux, both in the same game and on MY team) seems like a waste of time. Like I said on my previous posting, if a game comes up that I deem worth posting, I will do so (come to think about it, I should have posted the games with the Jarvan, Xin and Soraka combo and this Soraka-Lux combo I just talked about). I do keep updating the "Current Stats" tab on the right so THOSE stats ARE accurate.
Again, thanks for visiting, for your support and for your comments! Take care everybody and I'll make sure to keep in touch!
Cheers!
I know many of those are my own while I was posting or tweeking or just browsing through but still, a lot of other people came here to share my joy on my victories or my frustration for my "unfair" losses (I don't usualy get frustrated when I deserve to lose a game!! :P ).
I don't know how many of these visitors are usuals or returning visitors, don't know how many have bookmarked my blog or just came here by following links or even by chance but I thank each and every one of you for your support! Further more, I'd like to thank especally the people who took their time to leave me a comment and I'd like to see more of them comming!! :D
Also, I'd like to appologize if this blog isn't very active lately, I havn't given up on playing games, not at all!! It's just that, posting every game with every idiot that ruins my games (like a Ranbadon's Soraka and a 2xRabadon's Lux, both in the same game and on MY team) seems like a waste of time. Like I said on my previous posting, if a game comes up that I deem worth posting, I will do so (come to think about it, I should have posted the games with the Jarvan, Xin and Soraka combo and this Soraka-Lux combo I just talked about). I do keep updating the "Current Stats" tab on the right so THOSE stats ARE accurate.
Again, thanks for visiting, for your support and for your comments! Take care everybody and I'll make sure to keep in touch!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment