This was supposed to be an easy game... Just look at the teams and you'll understand why...
Team picks:
That double smite could very much spoil my early jungle but we cought Shako entering our jungle and managed to push him back. After that, my jungle went pretty nice... Until I found Xin stealing my golems while I was heading top to gank. I could very much just run away and stay safe but I made the mistake to think that our Kennen at mid would come to help me deal with him. Instead, Katarina came from mid and helped Xin get first blood on me. I tried to make up for that by ganking top almost immediately and then moving to bottom lane but even though the enemy was overextending, our Taric didn't use his stun on anyone so me and Ezrael could dive him. I wasted a lot of time there and also got ganked right after that while getting our blue because they had warded the area... After that, I was clearly underfarmed and also made the stupidest descision. With the enemy team stacking heavy AP on 3 champions, I stacked armor to stop Xin. And that made me extremely vulnerable in teamfights, usually being the first to go. And with Taric going AFK pretty early, we where pushed back to our base, not having a chance for a counter puch, even though we ended up winning teamfights... The game ended at 42 minutes with the destruction of our Nexus.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 27
Current Elo: 1142 (-21 Elo Loss)
Team picks:
That double smite could very much spoil my early jungle but we cought Shako entering our jungle and managed to push him back. After that, my jungle went pretty nice... Until I found Xin stealing my golems while I was heading top to gank. I could very much just run away and stay safe but I made the mistake to think that our Kennen at mid would come to help me deal with him. Instead, Katarina came from mid and helped Xin get first blood on me. I tried to make up for that by ganking top almost immediately and then moving to bottom lane but even though the enemy was overextending, our Taric didn't use his stun on anyone so me and Ezrael could dive him. I wasted a lot of time there and also got ganked right after that while getting our blue because they had warded the area... After that, I was clearly underfarmed and also made the stupidest descision. With the enemy team stacking heavy AP on 3 champions, I stacked armor to stop Xin. And that made me extremely vulnerable in teamfights, usually being the first to go. And with Taric going AFK pretty early, we where pushed back to our base, not having a chance for a counter puch, even though we ended up winning teamfights... The game ended at 42 minutes with the destruction of our Nexus.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 27
Current Elo: 1142 (-21 Elo Loss)


No comments:
Post a Comment