When someone comes in game with the "gg, we lost" attitude... Well, you lose...
Team picks:
Blue Team: Akali, Sion, Warwick, Poppy, Ashe
Purple Team: Nosturne (me), Vayne, Cho'Gath, Lux, Kassadin
Even though Vayne got first blood, that Cho'Gath on top did nothing to keep Akali from farming on him. He just kept dying to her and even after I helped him kill his lane opponent, that didn't change anything. In fact, his attitude got only worst, actually wanting to lose... The game ended with the destruction of our Nexus at 39 minutes.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 26
Current Elo: 1163 (-22 Elo Lost)
Team picks:
Blue Team: Akali, Sion, Warwick, Poppy, Ashe
Purple Team: Nosturne (me), Vayne, Cho'Gath, Lux, Kassadin
Even though Vayne got first blood, that Cho'Gath on top did nothing to keep Akali from farming on him. He just kept dying to her and even after I helped him kill his lane opponent, that didn't change anything. In fact, his attitude got only worst, actually wanting to lose... The game ended with the destruction of our Nexus at 39 minutes.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 26
Current Elo: 1163 (-22 Elo Lost)

lol i see that you are not at your very best games these days :/ !!! series of defeats cause of idiots and brainless ppls. i believe that if i can learn dota 2 im gonna play there... i cant stand anymore with these stupid teams! if you see my match history i have only defeats and 1-2 wins xD
ReplyDeleteDemonas23 :p
These past few games I wasn't on my A-game either. I believe that I could have carried at least one of those but I just kept messing up. Especially the one I was playing Kassadin ( http://myloldiary.blogspot.com/2011/10/some-days-you-lose.html ) I really messed up early and I let my enemies get the upper hand. If I started better, me, Vayne and Kayle could sooo carry that game. Oh well... This week was a bit tiring, hopefully I'll get up to shape next week! :D
ReplyDelete