...and some days you lose! :P This was one of those days...
Team picks:
The game started funny with Jax and Tryndamere saying "I'm noob" and "No, I'm more noob than you". I thought they where trolling at first but they really did do bad this game. Anyway, not that I did any better... I messed up my early and mid game and by the time I got back up to speed, only me and Vayne posed any threat to the enemy team and they where already strong enough. This, plus the fact I was playing in a hurry cause I had to leave, costed me another loss. Oh well...
Game ended with our Nexus exploading at 37:20.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 25
Current Elo: 1185 (-21 Elo Lost)
Team picks:
The game started funny with Jax and Tryndamere saying "I'm noob" and "No, I'm more noob than you". I thought they where trolling at first but they really did do bad this game. Anyway, not that I did any better... I messed up my early and mid game and by the time I got back up to speed, only me and Vayne posed any threat to the enemy team and they where already strong enough. This, plus the fact I was playing in a hurry cause I had to leave, costed me another loss. Oh well...
Game ended with our Nexus exploading at 37:20.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 25
Current Elo: 1185 (-21 Elo Lost)


No comments:
Post a Comment