Yeah, I guess I can't win every game. This was also my fault from one point on...
Team Picks:
Very first thing I told my team was not to overextend their lanes so I can gank... They didn't. Not once. Even though Riven got first blood on Vayne, they died very next thing by an early Warwick gank. And whenever I tried to gank, they always pushed the enemy back. Only Kennen at mid let Annie push and we cought her off guard a few times but that's about it... And even if until mid game we could win teamfights, pour placement and stupid dives, from me as much as others, costed us the game... It ended with the destruction of our Nexus at 35 minutes.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 24
Current Elo: 1206 (-24 Elo Lost)
Team Picks:
Very first thing I told my team was not to overextend their lanes so I can gank... They didn't. Not once. Even though Riven got first blood on Vayne, they died very next thing by an early Warwick gank. And whenever I tried to gank, they always pushed the enemy back. Only Kennen at mid let Annie push and we cought her off guard a few times but that's about it... And even if until mid game we could win teamfights, pour placement and stupid dives, from me as much as others, costed us the game... It ended with the destruction of our Nexus at 35 minutes.
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 24
Current Elo: 1206 (-24 Elo Lost)


No comments:
Post a Comment