Sunday, 2 October 2011

Not even fed

Just a show off... More of my games would have been like this one but my teammates 99% fuck something up. Thankfully, even if all 4 of them where Russians, they just kept going...

Team picks:


Annie got first blood on their Wukong who was roaming our jungle, trying to ambush me at our blue. 16 minutes later, their Nexus was exploding, not even having the chance to surrender. And I finished the game with almost 5k gold in my purse, having spent only a few for my basic, starter items...

End game stats:


Replay of this short game here:

Game 20

Current Elo: 1159 (+24 Elo Gained)

P.S. Some retard commented that I got my score by KSing... Of course, he didn't even bother to watch the replay I posted... But that's why there are noobs even at 2k elo... Guys, I post the replays for a reason!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment