Saturday, 29 October 2011

Shen Support?? Yes, please...!

I didn't intend to play him as support but I had to... I'll explain later...

Team picks:

It all started when someone wrote on the chat "someone tank"... I didn't think about it before locking in Shen, then I noticed that our first pick was Irelia so I couldn't take top. Also, I couldn't jungle because a./ I don't know how to jungle Shen and b./ we already had a jungler. So, the only possition left was as a support... CV/Flash, some wards to start with and here we go...!!

Most boring game EVER!! :P Until lvl 6 at least, so I would look around the map for potential uses for my ulti. Still, the rest of the team managed just fine (Irelia got first blood on warwick top pretty early). So, I was just sitting at bot lane, babysitting Caitlyn, not having anything to do since non ashe or soraka actually threaten me (tank runes and masteries ftw! :P).

Only after a while did the game actually pick up it's pace... Fights springing here and there gave me an opportynity to actually farm some gold and build some descent defencive items so I could help my team some more. And after the Aegis was complete, combined with my ultimate, I never missed a fight. Did die a few times too many, yes... But still, it gave my team (and especially Skarner) time to do their thing and lead us to victory! Game ended with a 4/1 surrender vote at 31:29.

End game stats:

Replay here:

Game 75

Current Elo: 1195 (+16 Elo Gained)

No comments:

Post a Comment