Sunday, 2 October 2011

One bad player

...can totaly mess up the game.

Team Picks:


This game started with the best of omens for me... First off, Annie and Lux took bot, saying I should go mid... When I got to mid, Annie had a flash and thought "Hey, mid is better, more exp, more money etc etc" so she came back up and demanded to take mid... OK, let's go bot... There Lux not onmy last hitted the creeps, she pushed so hard we could get ganked anytime... Anyway, my farm was ruined. Still, a good garren and a nice lee kept us in game. But then, Annie started to fuck everything up. Being ALWAYS the first to go in a fight, she was always the first to drop and the rest of us didn't have enough damage to pull through. So, little by little, the enemies overrun us and we lost the game after 48 minutes of having to cope with this retared annie player who messed up an, otherwise, easy game...

End game stats:

(my creep score is hilarrious... Wherever I went to farm, someone would come and steal it from me... I was one player less for that team..)

Replay here:

Game 19

Current Elo: 1135 (-24 Elo lost)

I'll put a new statistic on my "Current stats" board on the left, depicting my lowest elo. Seems like a stat I need to keep track off...

No comments:

Post a Comment