If I have to carry all my games in order to be a better player (since, to some people, teamwork means shit, all that matters is getting kills -and even then you will probably be called a Kill Stealer-), then that's what I'll do...!!
Team Picks:
First of all, even in premade chat, this game looked bad. Our Annie was probably one of the elitists that lurk around these elo levels and was bitching about every pick. He even forced me to give up mid (which I asked to go with Kassadin) in order to "carry" us... He ended up with the most deaths in our team. Awesome carrying. Anyway, I got first blood on Xin a bit late, I must say, since he kept surviving with little HP. And even after the FB, my targets kept on surviving with minimal HP. Oh well...
I managed to get a pretty nifty kill on Vladimir late game (I put this here to show people that I do what I do for a reason, I don't go up in Elo by luck, like most of them got...). At 33:36, right after we got Baron, we find Jax and Vladimir on the Golom bush, comming to ambush us. My team focuses Jax but I turn to Vladimir. Tryndamere saw that I was focusing him so he started chacing. I used my Ace in the Hole in order to make Vladimir use his Sanguine Pool (he didn't manage to dodge the hit though), and then chased after him as well. A nicely put ward showed us that Vlad was headed towards the mid bush but, instead of following Trynd around the path, I went straight for the wall, flashed over it into the bush, and then used my 90 Caliber Net to catch Vladimir, while using the wall behind me to absorb the recoil. Then, Both Trynd and me finished Vladimir off, with me getting the kill.
After that, only Kayle remained alive so we pushed the base and Trynd "backdoored" the Nexus, using his Endless Rage to deal the final blows... Game ended at 35:00.
End game stats:
Replay here (not tha anyone bothers to watch them anyway... Still, here they are!)
Game 21
Current Elo: 1183 (+24 Elo Gained)
Team Picks:
First of all, even in premade chat, this game looked bad. Our Annie was probably one of the elitists that lurk around these elo levels and was bitching about every pick. He even forced me to give up mid (which I asked to go with Kassadin) in order to "carry" us... He ended up with the most deaths in our team. Awesome carrying. Anyway, I got first blood on Xin a bit late, I must say, since he kept surviving with little HP. And even after the FB, my targets kept on surviving with minimal HP. Oh well...
I managed to get a pretty nifty kill on Vladimir late game (I put this here to show people that I do what I do for a reason, I don't go up in Elo by luck, like most of them got...). At 33:36, right after we got Baron, we find Jax and Vladimir on the Golom bush, comming to ambush us. My team focuses Jax but I turn to Vladimir. Tryndamere saw that I was focusing him so he started chacing. I used my Ace in the Hole in order to make Vladimir use his Sanguine Pool (he didn't manage to dodge the hit though), and then chased after him as well. A nicely put ward showed us that Vlad was headed towards the mid bush but, instead of following Trynd around the path, I went straight for the wall, flashed over it into the bush, and then used my 90 Caliber Net to catch Vladimir, while using the wall behind me to absorb the recoil. Then, Both Trynd and me finished Vladimir off, with me getting the kill.
After that, only Kayle remained alive so we pushed the base and Trynd "backdoored" the Nexus, using his Endless Rage to deal the final blows... Game ended at 35:00.
End game stats:
Replay here (not tha anyone bothers to watch them anyway... Still, here they are!)
Game 21
Current Elo: 1183 (+24 Elo Gained)


No comments:
Post a Comment