I tried a bit tankier setup on my Kass this game. I hoped to get a bit more survivability early game so I can gather some more gold before my first return to base...
Team picks:
For some weird reason, both teams locked 2 ad carries. We had the advantage of me as an AP carry but they had a good support. Anyway, I knew one of the carries would go bottom lane with the support so I had to play either against Galio or Miss Fortune. I preffer Galio because my short early range would ruin my farm against an AD carry... So, when I saw her in mid lane, I swaped with Ashe who got solo top. For some weird reason, my team disliked this choice but whatever, it was for the best. Fiddlesticks tried an early gank on me and failed because of my Cleanse spell but succeded on ganking Ashe in mid. All for the best though because my low HP managed to bait Galio into a gank of our own with Warwick and managed to get my first kill.
Still, bottom lane was pretty bad... Not the best teamplayers around. Still, a nice placed Warwick and some nice arrows from Ashe helped a lot in turning the game around. The game ended at 27 minutes with a 4/0 surrender vote (Fiddlesticks had quit the game earlier).
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 22
Current Elo: 1206 (+23 Elo Gained)
Team picks:
For some weird reason, both teams locked 2 ad carries. We had the advantage of me as an AP carry but they had a good support. Anyway, I knew one of the carries would go bottom lane with the support so I had to play either against Galio or Miss Fortune. I preffer Galio because my short early range would ruin my farm against an AD carry... So, when I saw her in mid lane, I swaped with Ashe who got solo top. For some weird reason, my team disliked this choice but whatever, it was for the best. Fiddlesticks tried an early gank on me and failed because of my Cleanse spell but succeded on ganking Ashe in mid. All for the best though because my low HP managed to bait Galio into a gank of our own with Warwick and managed to get my first kill.
Still, bottom lane was pretty bad... Not the best teamplayers around. Still, a nice placed Warwick and some nice arrows from Ashe helped a lot in turning the game around. The game ended at 27 minutes with a 4/0 surrender vote (Fiddlesticks had quit the game earlier).
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 22
Current Elo: 1206 (+23 Elo Gained)


No comments:
Post a Comment