...but they where better!
Team Picks:
First time I had to start with the blue buff, since the enemy denied me the wraith steal (since their Lee started with their red buff). Didn't like it mush, threw me off balance... For a while, I was roaming aimlesly, just farming creeps. While I was doing that, the enemy Lee ganked our top for first blood. And a failed teamfight sometime later ended up with another death from Cho'Gath and one from Morgana. This all lead to a fed Lee Sin who, if fact, wasn't all that good a player since he got cought off possition a few times but he was, indeed, the main champion of his team. And after his team started buffing up their HP, we had no way to busrt people down wich led to dab teamfights and finaly the losing of the game. Was a nice game though, both teams played well, but they just farmed more than us and got the victory.
End game stats:
Replay of the game here:
Game 161
Current Elo: 1332 (-13 elo lost)
Team Picks:
First time I had to start with the blue buff, since the enemy denied me the wraith steal (since their Lee started with their red buff). Didn't like it mush, threw me off balance... For a while, I was roaming aimlesly, just farming creeps. While I was doing that, the enemy Lee ganked our top for first blood. And a failed teamfight sometime later ended up with another death from Cho'Gath and one from Morgana. This all lead to a fed Lee Sin who, if fact, wasn't all that good a player since he got cought off possition a few times but he was, indeed, the main champion of his team. And after his team started buffing up their HP, we had no way to busrt people down wich led to dab teamfights and finaly the losing of the game. Was a nice game though, both teams played well, but they just farmed more than us and got the victory.
End game stats:
Replay of the game here:
Game 161
Current Elo: 1332 (-13 elo lost)


No comments:
Post a Comment