Getting kinnda tired of being the support but since I'm one of the last picks, I don't really have a choice...
Team picks:
Many skins on the opponent team and that Shaco was something to worry about. Worrying for nothing as it seemed afterwards. Even though Shaco got first blood, it was a one-team-show after that. And, to tell the truth, I gave the enemy team some easy kills while going to ward or wonder around the map. Still, it wasn't enough for them to come back into the game. So, an early 5/0 surrender vote ended the game.
End game stats:
Replay for the game:
Game 157
Current Elo: 1333 (+12 Elo Gained)
Team picks:
Many skins on the opponent team and that Shaco was something to worry about. Worrying for nothing as it seemed afterwards. Even though Shaco got first blood, it was a one-team-show after that. And, to tell the truth, I gave the enemy team some easy kills while going to ward or wonder around the map. Still, it wasn't enough for them to come back into the game. So, an early 5/0 surrender vote ended the game.
End game stats:
Replay for the game:
Game 157
Current Elo: 1333 (+12 Elo Gained)


No comments:
Post a Comment