Saturday, 24 December 2011

No Kassadin.. :(

A few weeks ago a trend appeared... People begun banning Kassadins from ranked games... So, no Kass for me. Means I get the next best thing! ;)

Team Picks:


This Morgana...
Just...
Wouldn't...
Stop...
Talking....
...Literaly, all game long, this guy was spamming /all chat in caps. ALL-GAME-LONG! It was so annoying but on the other hand was kindda fun to see a kid type more than he played. And he wasn't much of a player either. I was holding mid pretty good until Alistar came and killed me (not before I kill Morgana though! :P ). But, our MVP was our Lee Sin. He DOMINATED his lane and that Talon... Dat Talon... He just kept on dying and dying... So, the game was pretty much over right there. Lee Sin ended with a score 14/0/8 (don't know why it doesn't show, I took the screenshot from leaguereplays.com since I forgot to get it from PvP.net client)

End game stats:


Replay found here:

Game 150

Current Elo: 1308 (+12 Elo Gained)

P.S. I did a Greek translation of LoLReplay, ver. 0.7.5.16 which you can find here. Just open the .txt and save it into the "loc" folder inside your LOLReplay directory at X:/Program files/LOLReplay. I'll update the .txt. with every newer version of LoL Replay, so stay tuned!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment