Thursday, 22 December 2011

Back at Ranked!!

I started off a few games and my shoulder didn't bother me at all most of the time. So I gave a ranked game a shot!

Team picks:

I duo queue'd with my friend nofeargr and that got me playing at lower elo than my normal. For some weird reason, I WASN'T the first pick on my team and I found out why in game...!!! My friend got Karma to play support for the first time ever, since he was last pick but that didn't really bother me as I saw the enemy team composition whas a mess!! No jungler, heavy AD and AP champion, piece of cake to counter!

The early game was good. I tried to farm my bot lane but even though I messed up a LOT with my last hits, I was constantly ahead the creep score both my lane opponents had. Yet, I couldn't manage to do something significant, as a bad start from our jungler and top laner left us behind in score. Thankfuly, our Veigar was in a good mood! Getting kill after kill he led our team to victory, by allowing me and Lee Sin to farm and walk over our opponents.

All in all, a pretty close ealry game but a walk in the park mid and late game. End game stats where like this:


Replay for the game can be found here:

Game 149 (Courtesy of LeagueReplays.com for their new upload feature, so no third party uploader is needed to store my replays! You guys deserve an advertisment in my blog for that!! Cheers!)

Current Elo: 1296 (+11 Elo Gained)


No comments:

Post a Comment