Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Out for 15 days...

Doc said the arm is fine concerning my muscles and nerves but my fractured bone needs to mend itself. Thus, I need to hold my arm still until the 21st of December!! Hopefully it will be fine until the holydays so I can enjoy them properly!! I'll try to re-establish my livestream until then but, no promises... C ya all around! :)

Update on that stream thingy:

Bah, it's still a no-go... I thought my new VGA would boost my PC to stream a bit better but it seems the VGA doesn't affect the stream quality what-so-ever (exept the quality of what is being streamed). Other than that, my Quad Core seems to be inadequate to handle the high amount of on-the-spot compression that id needed to stream and also my 700kb/s upload provided with my line is too little to even stream blurry images. So, as before, unless I upgrade one (or both) of the above, I guess streaming is out of the question... (Pitty, a stream would SOOOooo boost the popularity of my blog... v_v )

No comments:

Post a Comment