I'm starting to like this night... Too bad I have to go to sleep.... :(
Team Picks:
I hadn't played Jungle Nocturne for a while, so I thought I'd give him a shot instead of playing Shyvana again. It turned out to be a fun pick. First of all because the opponents didn't have a jungler to counter me and that they where so gankable, just like the previous game. Once again, a fast 4/1 surrender vote ended the game for a second easy win tonight...!
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 155
Current Elo: 1334 (+12 Elo Gained)
Team Picks:
I hadn't played Jungle Nocturne for a while, so I thought I'd give him a shot instead of playing Shyvana again. It turned out to be a fun pick. First of all because the opponents didn't have a jungler to counter me and that they where so gankable, just like the previous game. Once again, a fast 4/1 surrender vote ended the game for a second easy win tonight...!
End game stats:
Replay here:
Game 155
Current Elo: 1334 (+12 Elo Gained)


No comments:
Post a Comment