Thursday, 29 December 2011

Get drunk, win games!!

...NOT!!

Team picks:


First thing Ashe said in this game was "I'm playing drunk". Second was "brb, going to grab a beer". And even though our top failed so bad it's unspeakable, this Ashe was even worst...!! She couldn't farm for shit, she never used her hawk and she kept her ulti for 1v1 fights which she lost... Of course, she went 1v1 against Vayne of all champions... And, of course, the 0/8 score she managed to get wasn't her fault, as "I" was the one to lose the lane, not her... Me, who as a support managed to get 4 kills against our rather bad opponents. God, I have the noob-magnet tonight... Off to sleep, I won't waste anymore time tonight on retards, it's almost 4:00 am already...

End game stats:


Replay here:

Game 162

Current Elo: 1319 (-13 Elo lost)

No comments:

Post a Comment