I kept hearing about leavers and feeders and I didn't actually met any in a while... Guess it was about time...!!
Team picks:
I came to terms with losing the game after I saw the Shaco pick. So, the second AP pick in my team didn't come as much a surprise. Still, I didn't expect the game to be THAT bad...
Malzahar got ganked early... And died. Then died again. Then again. reaching a 0/4 score at 10 minutes game...!! Then Cassiopeia died a couple of times and did the smartest thing that player could think off... Stay on the summoner platform and /dance. So, we where playing 4v5 with a feeding Malzahar. Still, I tried to pull off some crazy moves just in case we where able to get back into the game but the opponents where way ahead of us.
The game ended with the distruction of our nexus and a shamefull score of 47-19.
End game stats:
Replay from this game:
Game 152
Current Elo: 1308 (-13 Elo Loss)
Team picks:
I came to terms with losing the game after I saw the Shaco pick. So, the second AP pick in my team didn't come as much a surprise. Still, I didn't expect the game to be THAT bad...
Malzahar got ganked early... And died. Then died again. Then again. reaching a 0/4 score at 10 minutes game...!! Then Cassiopeia died a couple of times and did the smartest thing that player could think off... Stay on the summoner platform and /dance. So, we where playing 4v5 with a feeding Malzahar. Still, I tried to pull off some crazy moves just in case we where able to get back into the game but the opponents where way ahead of us.
The game ended with the distruction of our nexus and a shamefull score of 47-19.
End game stats:
Replay from this game:
Game 152
Current Elo: 1308 (-13 Elo Loss)


w8 till you find russians or polands xD
ReplyDelete