Just like we had a bad player on the previous game, the opponents where the unlucky ones this time.. At least this one didn't spam as much...
Team Picks:
First thing we all noticed was that the role of the AD carry was taken from a melee champion who didn't have flash. Of course, this fact gave shaco the first blood pretty early. Still, our Cho'Gath didn't have a good start, dying twice to Gangplank but he surely made up for his seak start buy carrying the game for the rest of us. Also, an amazing Janna as support, even though I had a few issues with her warding, led our team to an easy victory, with me just joining along the ride, as there wasn't much I could do late game with the little farm I got the whole game. I just tried to NOT be the guy who loses the game...!!
End game stats:
Replay found here:
Game 160
Current Elo: 1345 (+12 Elo Gained)
Team Picks:
First thing we all noticed was that the role of the AD carry was taken from a melee champion who didn't have flash. Of course, this fact gave shaco the first blood pretty early. Still, our Cho'Gath didn't have a good start, dying twice to Gangplank but he surely made up for his seak start buy carrying the game for the rest of us. Also, an amazing Janna as support, even though I had a few issues with her warding, led our team to an easy victory, with me just joining along the ride, as there wasn't much I could do late game with the little farm I got the whole game. I just tried to NOT be the guy who loses the game...!!
End game stats:
Replay found here:
Game 160
Current Elo: 1345 (+12 Elo Gained)


No comments:
Post a Comment