Lately, League Replays encounters some server stability issues that made both uploading replays to their servers and accessing those replays a bit of a hustle. For this, I decided to give their servers some breathing room and not upload any more of my games on the League Replays servers.
In order to give you access to the replays of my games, I've set up a Dropbox account, which is a cloud server where you can access the replays I upload. It's not as easy to upload them as it was with the LoLReplay client but still, at least now I, and you, won't have to encounter any problems getting to the replay files.
You can find the Replay folder here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2njuk5lduxyhu9k/Drb7saQkLk (I will also post this link on the Spread Sheet for ease of Access)
Now, I would like to ask for a favor. You see, on their free license, DropBox gives out 2GB of storage. Still, they give out +500MB for every friend I refer to create an account and use DropBox, up to a maximum of 16GB. I managed to upgrade my storage up to 3.8GB, which is enough to get me started, but, if you don't have a DropBox account yourself, please use my referral link and help me get more storage, along with expanding your own storage by getting +500MB just by using my referral link: http://db.tt/pRrg783I The more people that help me upgrade my account, the more the replays that will be available for sharing (if I reach maximum storage capacity, I'll have to delete the older replays to make room for the new ones). Thank you in advance! :)
P.S. if you do make an account, please make a comment here so I can know who to thank!! :D
In order to give you access to the replays of my games, I've set up a Dropbox account, which is a cloud server where you can access the replays I upload. It's not as easy to upload them as it was with the LoLReplay client but still, at least now I, and you, won't have to encounter any problems getting to the replay files.
You can find the Replay folder here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2njuk5lduxyhu9k/Drb7saQkLk (I will also post this link on the Spread Sheet for ease of Access)
Now, I would like to ask for a favor. You see, on their free license, DropBox gives out 2GB of storage. Still, they give out +500MB for every friend I refer to create an account and use DropBox, up to a maximum of 16GB. I managed to upgrade my storage up to 3.8GB, which is enough to get me started, but, if you don't have a DropBox account yourself, please use my referral link and help me get more storage, along with expanding your own storage by getting +500MB just by using my referral link: http://db.tt/pRrg783I The more people that help me upgrade my account, the more the replays that will be available for sharing (if I reach maximum storage capacity, I'll have to delete the older replays to make room for the new ones). Thank you in advance! :)
P.S. if you do make an account, please make a comment here so I can know who to thank!! :D
Why don't you just create an extra account? This way you'll have 2GB out of the box, plus 500MB on your first account. :P
ReplyDeleteThen I'd have to post a second shared folder and it's just more of a hustle to be used. Since there is a way to have all my replays on just one folder, then I'll prefer that over having multiple folders. In any case, I managed to aquire all the space I'll ever need, 25 GB for 2 years! So, I won't have to discard a replay any time soon! :)
ReplyDelete