Hello everyone!
I know, it's been a while. No excuses here, I often thought of making an update post but never really got to to it. So, first things first...
(Late) MEEEEEEEEEEERRY CHRISTMASS everyone!!! It's already 2 days passed that but better late than ever, right?? :P May the next year find us all healthy and filled with joy! :) (Oh, and less trolls on our games! ;) )
Secondly, a couple of announcements. First off, I hit a hundred ranked games a while back. I'm still stuck under 1400 elo, don't know if I'll ever ge through that but, won't hurt trying, will it??
Also, I managed to climb over my last Season's best (S2: 1357, S3: 1364). It's not much but it's a start to slowly work my way higher and higher. :P Well, if that keeps up, maybe I'll pass 1400 elo on season 7! :P :P
Oh! Update on the Dropbox Replay folder!! I managed to complete some milestones that Dropbox had so I was awarded with +25GB of storage for the next 2 years!! :D So, every game I play up to Season 5 (!!!) will be stored and available on my Public Dropbox Folder ! Still, if you can keep using the refferal link on the post below to make a DropBox account and help ourselves with +500MB of storage, it'll be really awesome! :D
Well, that's all for now! The Spreadsheet is growing, I added another graph to represent the Victory/Defeat variation in relation to my performance in each game but better head over to the sheet and watch the graph itself than having me talk about it here! :P
Be well and have fun on your holidays! See you around everyone! ^_^
I know, it's been a while. No excuses here, I often thought of making an update post but never really got to to it. So, first things first...
(Late) MEEEEEEEEEEERRY CHRISTMASS everyone!!! It's already 2 days passed that but better late than ever, right?? :P May the next year find us all healthy and filled with joy! :) (Oh, and less trolls on our games! ;) )
Secondly, a couple of announcements. First off, I hit a hundred ranked games a while back. I'm still stuck under 1400 elo, don't know if I'll ever ge through that but, won't hurt trying, will it??
Also, I managed to climb over my last Season's best (S2: 1357, S3: 1364). It's not much but it's a start to slowly work my way higher and higher. :P Well, if that keeps up, maybe I'll pass 1400 elo on season 7! :P :P
Oh! Update on the Dropbox Replay folder!! I managed to complete some milestones that Dropbox had so I was awarded with +25GB of storage for the next 2 years!! :D So, every game I play up to Season 5 (!!!) will be stored and available on my Public Dropbox Folder ! Still, if you can keep using the refferal link on the post below to make a DropBox account and help ourselves with +500MB of storage, it'll be really awesome! :D
Well, that's all for now! The Spreadsheet is growing, I added another graph to represent the Victory/Defeat variation in relation to my performance in each game but better head over to the sheet and watch the graph itself than having me talk about it here! :P
Be well and have fun on your holidays! See you around everyone! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment