It's been quite a while since I post something here so, let's get back to it by posting two back to back games I played the other day that I enjoyed greatly!
The first one was a custom 5v5 game I was invited to play with friends. It was a semi-serious, semi-troll game that ended with one of the teams surrendering after 45+ minutes of pure fun! The laughs we had on skype is making this replay lack the spirit of it but check it out, it's totaly worth it! :)
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2374004/
The same day, right after the game, Panic invited me to a game with some other of his friends and the game begun. I failed horribly on mid (later realised that my opponent was a much higher elo player) but we managed to make an incredible comeback, after three consecutive Aces!!
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2374019/
Enjoy these two great games guys!! Take care! :)
Edit: Oups, by mistake I posted the same game twice!! Here's the correct link for the first game! :)
The first one was a custom 5v5 game I was invited to play with friends. It was a semi-serious, semi-troll game that ended with one of the teams surrendering after 45+ minutes of pure fun! The laughs we had on skype is making this replay lack the spirit of it but check it out, it's totaly worth it! :)
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2374004/
The same day, right after the game, Panic invited me to a game with some other of his friends and the game begun. I failed horribly on mid (later realised that my opponent was a much higher elo player) but we managed to make an incredible comeback, after three consecutive Aces!!
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2374019/
Enjoy these two great games guys!! Take care! :)
Edit: Oups, by mistake I posted the same game twice!! Here's the correct link for the first game! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment