Tuesday, 13 November 2012

1st ranked, 1st win!

I got the strangest present on my first ranked game in season 3. I joined a game and I seemed to recognize the names of my teammates. On second look, I saw that it was indeed two of my friends that have been playing together for a while, even while I am streaming. So, I called them on skype and pretty much new that this game would be great, even if we where on the losing side, we'd give them hell before we lose...

It didn't happen, We steamrolled on our opponents, getting kills after kills, giving our team a solid advantage. Still, even with a huge lead, our opponents didn't surrender and some sloppy and greedy plays enabled them to farm some items up and do a few good teamfights. At a moment, our support got DC'ed and we lost the 4v5 teamfight, costing us a tower and baron. But when he reconnected, we managed to easily pull it together, catch them off guard and overpower them. All in all, a good game with a nice (almost) turnaround!

Here's the replay of the game, courtesy of League Replays.


No comments:

Post a Comment